This tutorial explains how to use the advanced search of Windows 7 in order to extends the research to other document, search on the internet or also search a sentence in the content of your documents.
This tutorial requires that you have Windows 7 installed. it doesn't require any other prerequisite.
Use the advanced search
In order to use the advanced search under Windows 7, you need to make a simple search. To do that:
- Open the folder where you whant to search;
- Write the word or the sentense to search in the "search bow" (top right);
If you cannot found what you want, there are different advanced search modes proposed by the search system of Windows 7. Here how to find them:
Go to the results list, in the "Search again in" section:
- Click on "Libraries" in order to search on each libraries;
- Click on "Computer" in order to search on the all computer (utile pour rechercher des fichiers système) (cette recherche est plus lente);
- Click on "Custom..." in order to search on a specific place;
- Click on "Internet" in order to search with the default browser and the default search engine;
- Click on "File contents" in order to search in the content of the files
You like this tutorial ?
Like this website in order to promote it on facebook !