This tutorial explains how to activate the POP protocol in Yahoo in order to receive your emails in your client email such as Thunderbird or Outlook.
This tutorial requires that you have a Yahoo account.
POP protocol activation
First of all you need to be connected on Yahoo.
- Then go to the « Settings » (on the top);
- Click on « emails settings »;
- Go to « POP & Forwarding »(in the left menu);
- Check « Allow your Yahoo! Mail to be POPed »;
Now, the emails of your Yahoo account can be read on Outlook or Thunderbird.
To know how to read these email, you can check:
- The tutorial that explains how to add an email address in Thunderbird ;
You like this tutorial ?
Like this website in order to promote it on facebook !